Sol Quest

2.02.2005

Movement within Stillness

I am indeed a human "being", not a human doing. Thankfully, nothing is ever truly still 'cause entropy sucks...Meanwhile back on planet earth, listening to Gea has always been part of my doing, and part of following my bliss. I may not be assured of my conciousness or even my existence....but I am certain of my Rapture. The serenity that is granted with meditation is one of the greatest gifts of communion with the Tao. It is easy, however, to be a holy man at the top of a mountain. Conversely,.. win the Rat Race, and what are you??....the Top Rat!!!
True zen resides in the idea that after you have mastered "playing the game", you can purely act/react and "let The Game play you..."I may be primarily a "spiritual being" having a "human" experience and not the reverse...But...

"Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950, Irish-Born Writer....

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 10:01 PM, Blogger Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

I often feel like a human doing trying to be a human being.....I have moments where I want my days to be filled to the brim---overflowing, in fact---and then others where I only wish for quiet, restful retreat and slumber. Perhaps either choice is perfectly fine for the moment in which it is embraced.....I recommend checking in on the following blog where a very conscious Ottawan is experiencing her own transformation......http://kris10cat.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home