Sol Quest

2.01.2005

"Nothing happens 'til something moves...."

....is one of my favorite Einstein quotes......along with the lengthier-"Our eyes are the most deceptive organs of all... for they give us the impression that we are seperate... " I am about to travel to Brooklyn again for a science class at Pratt... finishing off a 3 credit course that will bring me within one more art history class of my B.F.A. I should have finished in 1984, and thankfully, at least the teacher is older than I....
I enclose the quotes as a reference and nod to the material plane, or the paradigms of thought that present day physics can explain. It is refreshing to voyage to my old campus and read Berthold Brecht's "Galileo", wherein confronting Rome about the geocentric model of the universe could prove fatal.....as the Earth was newly round.
Gotta move.

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 8:19 AM, Blogger Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

Hello old friend. While it may be true that "nothing happens 'til something moves", it's always wise to also remember the saying, "Don't just do something, sit there!" Sometimes inaction is the most practical "action" of all!

 
At February 2, 2005 at 2:04 PM, Blogger daozenfox said...

....a teacher called it "gathering chi"....How 'bout becoming a vessel of potential energy, or channel of god-conciousness?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home