Sol Quest

1.30.2005

Time and Space

I consider "time" a human invention or construct. At the moment, I can think of no other manmade mechanism that can so control the workings of our lives. I have always preferred the calendar, the seasons, the phases of the moon... which are far more akin to my bodily rythmns... It seems like it has been a long "time" since I wrote early yesterday morning...and with this marking of time I am indeed more aware of the activities that have occured since. At my age(103 allowed me to be born in my proper year-the ox), a month or a year can sometimes feel like a gratifying eternity, yet in the same breath-a wink of an eye!!.... I love the passing of time now.... since I am no longer a drunken or drugged animal.... time is my friend.... for I probably won't die today..... but frankly, the best part is.....if I did...I'm okay with that toooooo.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home